Easy Access (Online) (5)
Registered for online services?
Easy Access (Online) (5)
What is the interest rate?
|Balance||AER*/Gross p.a.||AER*||Gross p.a.|
We calculate the interest daily and pay it annually, on the anniversary of the date you opened the account, or monthly, at the end of the last day of each month.
Interest can be added to the account or paid into another suitable account.
Can Coventry Building Society change the interest rate?
The interest rate is variable, so it can go up or down at any time.
For more details about why we may change the rate, as well as how and when we’ll let you know, see our Savings Account Terms and Conditions booklet (section 4).
What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit?
This would be the balance after 12 months if £1,000 was paid in, all interest was paid back into the account annually, there was no change to the interest rate and no money was taken out or paid in.
This illustration is just an example to help you compare accounts. It does not take into account any individual circumstances.
How do I open and manage my account?
How to open and manage
- You must be aged 16 or over
When you apply for the account, you must provide us with a valid email address for each account holder.
How to put money into your account
- Pay in cash or cheques in a branch
- Post us a cheque
- Set up transfers from an account with another bank or building society or another account with us. To do this you will need the last 8 digits of your account number and sort code 40-63-01
- The minimum balance is £1
- The maximum balance is £250,000
How to keep track of our account
We’ll email you with a month of any money leaving your account, to let you know that your statement is ready to download.
You can still ask for a statement at any time. Just pop into a branch or call us and we’ll send you one by post.
Can I withdraw money?
This is an easy access account. You can take out money whenever you wish by logging into Online Services.
How to take money out of your account
- Ask for a transfer to another Coventry Building Society account or to your Named Bank Account
This account is a limited issue, so we may stop accepting applications at any time.
We pay your interest gross. The gross rate is the interest payable before the deduction of tax.
* AER stand for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and added each year.
Call us on 0800 121 8899
- Mon-Fri 8am-7pm
- Saturday 9am-2pm
- Sunday & Bank holidays Closed
Yesterday, people waited on average
17 seconds for savings enquiries
17 seconds for mortgage enquiries