Limited Access Saver (4)
Limited Access Saver (4)
What is the interest rate?
|Balance||AER*/Gross p.a.||AER*||Gross p.a.|
We calculate the interest daily and pay it annually, on the anniversary of the date you opened the account, or monthly, at the end of the last day of each month.
Interest can be added to the account or paid into another suitable account.
Can Coventry Building Society change the interest rate?
The interest rate is variable, so it can go up or down at any time.
For more details about why we may change the rate, as well as how and when we’ll let you know, see our Saving Accounts Terms and Conditions booklet (section 4).
What would the estimated balance be after 12 months based on a £1,000 deposit?
This would be the balance after 12 months if £1,000 was paid in on 1 July, all interest was paid back into the account annually, there was no change to the interest rate and no money was taken out or paid in.
This illustration is just an example to help you compare accounts. It does not take into account any individual circumstances.
How do I open and manage my account?
How to open and manage
• Call 0800 121 8899
• By post
• Pop into a branch (to manage your account this way, you’ll need to ask us for a passbook. A passbook based version of this account can be opened by visiting a branch, please check branch opening hours first)
• You must be aged 16 or over to have a statement version of this account
How to put money into your account
• Pay in cash or cheques in a branch (please check branch opening hours first)
• Post us a cheque
• Set up transfers from an account with another bank or building society or another account with us
• The minimum balance is £1
• The maximum balance is £250,000
How to keep track of your account
If you don’t have a passbook (or you have one but don’t keep it updated), you’ll get a statement within a month of any money leaving your account. We won’t send more than one a month.
If you have a passbook and keep it updated, there’s no need for statements.
You can get statements by post, or go paperless if you use Online Services.
Can I withdraw money?
This is a limited access account. You can take money out of your account up to six times a year without having to pay a charge. From the seventh withdrawal onwards (which can include closure), you’ll receive a charge equal to 50 days’ interest based on the amount you’re withdrawing. The charge will be deducted from the balance of the account, at the time of the withdrawal. Each ‘year’ in this case starts on the anniversary of the day you opened the account.
How to take money out of your account
• Ask for a transfer to another Coventry Building Society account or to your Named Bank Account, online or by phone
• Request cheques by post
• If you choose to have a passbook, you’ll also be able to take money out by cash and by cheque at a branch, and transfer to any other UK-based account
This account is a limited issue, so we may stop accepting applications at any time. You can only have one Limited Access Saver (4) at a time.
We pay your interest gross. The gross rate is the interest payable before the deduction of tax.
* AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and shows what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and added each year.
Call us on 0800 121 8899
- Mon-Fri 8am-7pm
- Saturday 9am-2pm
- Sunday & Bank holidays Closed
Yesterday, people waited on average
17 seconds for savings enquiries
17 seconds for mortgage enquiries