If you're looking for a tax-free savings account, to make the most of your money, and you want an interest rate that's fixed, then look no further than our Fixed Rate ISA (15) 31.05.2015.
- Invest £5,760, your full 2013/2014 cash ISA allowance. Transfers of previous years' ISA funds and subscriptions in the future tax years' are not permitted
- Earn tax-free^ interest on your savings
- Enjoy a fixed interest rate of 2.55% tax-free^ p.a./AER* paid annually on 31 May
- Early closure subject to charge of 120 days' interest on the closure balance
- You can't contribute to more than one cash ISA in the same tax year, but you can contribute to a new ISA each tax year and build up your tax-free savings in that way
- Partial withdrawals not available before maturity
*AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and added each year.
^Interest on ISAs is paid tax-free, that is gross with no tax deducted.
ISAs are a savings scheme initiated by the Government and are subject to change by them. For example, the favourable tax treatment may not be maintained. You must be 16 or over and a resident in the UK to open a cash ISA.
If you're a new customer or not currently registered for Online Services
If you already use Online Services, you can log in and apply