A great account for 11-17 year olds who have their own money and know what they want from it - whether that's saving or spending.
- Would you like a CashLink card?
- Would you like to manage your account in a branch or by phone?
- Would you like easy access to your money?
AER*/gross p.a. (variable)
An account made just for you
Aged between 11-17 and want a savings account that's designed specifically for you? Our Intro account is designed exclusively to give you everything you need and lets you stay in complete control of your money. Plus, you get to choose how you run your account - in branch, by post, over the phone and you can even check your balance online.
- Save between £20 and £5,000
- Exclusively for 11 to 17 year olds
- Interest rate of 0.85% AER*/gross p.a. (variable) paid monthly
- Access your savings whenever you like by phone, in branch or at a cash machine using your CashLink card, (£100 daily limit applies)
- Use our secure Online Services to keep track of your savings on the web
Managing your account is simple. To make a withdrawal or check your balance, just call into any of our branches or give us a call. Plus, you'll automatically receive a CashLink card to withdraw money from cash machines, so you're never far away from your savings. You can also add Online Services to make checking your statement simple.
Paying money in
- Cash or cheque in branch - over the counter or at our ATMs
- Arrange an electronic payment from your bank or building society account or set up a standing order to make regular deposits
- Pop a cheque in the post
- Transfer money from another Coventry account
- Withdraw cash in branch or with your CashLink card at thousands of cash machines displaying the LINK, VISA or PLUS symbol (max £100 per day)
- Call us to arrange an electronic withdrawal to your nominated account
- Ask for a cheque in branch or write to us and we'll send one by return post
- Interest is paid monthly on the last day of each month
- Interest is paid at the 'gross rate' as long as you don't pay income tax and have completed a simple R85 form available from a branch or our Customer Service Centre. Savers under the age of 16 will need a parent or guardian to do this for them
You have a choice of ways to apply for this account:
Request an application pack
Give us your details and we'll send you all the information you need in the next post, along with an application form for you to complete and sign.
Give us a call
Our friendly team are waiting for your call - simply get in touch on 0845 766 5522.
Pop into branch
We're always happy to see you face-to-face and take you through the application process - simply pop into your nearest branch.
*AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and added each year. The gross rate is the interest rate payable before the deduction of tax.