Our Easy Access ISA (4) is a cash ISA which allows you to save tax-free within your allowance each year.
- Save from £1 up to your annual ISA allowance each year.
- For the 2016/2017 tax year, the allowance is £15,240. You can split your allowance across all types of ISAs: cash, innovative finance and stocks and shares.
- You can't transfer in previous years' ISA savings.
- You can make withdrawals and/or close the account whenever you wish without notice, charge or loss of interest
- Interest is paid annually on 31 March
- This is a 'flexible ISA' (read more about flexible ISAs)
If you open this ISA in a branch, you can request a passbook so you can easily pay in and make withdrawals at any branch.
Easy Access ISA (4) Terms and Conditions
General Investment Terms and Conditions (PDF 5MB) Opens in a new window
Using your account
You can manage your Easy Access ISA (4):
- via our Online Services
- over the phone
- by post
We'll send you an annual statement so you can see what's happening with your ISA savings.
If you are opening this ISA in a branch, you can request a passbook so you can also manage the account at any of our branches.
Paying money in
Each tax year you can save up to your annual ISA allowance, subject to any money you've already paid into a stocks and shares ISA and/or an innovative finance ISA in the tax year.
Deposits can be made by:
- electronic payment from your bank or building society
- transfer from another Coventry account
- cheque at a branch or by post
- cash at a branch
You may transfer in ISA savings you've paid into another ISA this tax year either with us or another ISA provider. To transfer your cash ISA savings for the current tax year, under ISA rules, you must transfer them in full. Contact us and we'll arrange this for you.
You may transfer out your ISA savings to a different ISA with the Coventry or another provider without losing their tax-free status.
For more information about ISA transfers Contact us.
You can make withdrawals and/or close the account whenever you wish, without notice, charge or loss of interest.
Withdrawals can be made by:
- one-off electronic payment to nominated bank account
- internal transfer to another Coventry account
- cheque by post
Interest is paid on 31 March each year and it can be added to the account, transferred to another Coventry account or to an alternative bank or building society account. We'll ask you to choose when you apply.
You have a choice of ways to apply for this account:
It's quick, easy and secure.
Log in and apply
If you already use Online Services you can log in and apply. We'll use your existing details and usually be able to open your account straightaway.
Give us a call
Get in touch on 0800 121 8899.
Pop into branch
We're always happy to see you face-to-face and take you through the application process.