If you are registered for Online Services and are happy to view your savings account statements online, why not switch to paperless statements.
You can update your settings in Online Services to receive information about our Annual General Meeting and your AGM voting codes by email.
We take online security very seriously, and are committed to you with our online fraud protection promise.
- View, download and print statements when it suits you
- Help us reduce the cost of running your Society
How to switch
- Login to Online Services
- Choose the 'My details' tab
- Select the 'Paperless settings' option
Updating your AGM preferences
If you're eligible to vote at our Annual General Meeting, we'll email you a link to the official Notice of Meeting and Summary Financial Statement. We'll also provide you with details about the meeting itself and how you can cast your vote online. Our AGM is usually held in April each year.
Please note, you'll need to confirm your preferences by 1 February for them to apply to the next AGM. Any changes you make after 1 February will affect your AGM settings in future years only.
- You can opt back in to receive paper statements on eligible account(s) at any time in Online Services.
- You have the option to change your AGM settings at any time within Online Services.
- You can always request a paper copy of a statement if you need one by calling our Customer Service Centre.